In marketing, SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization, which is defined as the optimization of organic referencing on search engines (ex: Google, Bing, Youtube). In short, it is all the actions taken to increase its visibility in search engine rankings without having to advertize to improve the quantity and quality of your organic inbound traffic. Choose Turko as your SEO expert.
What we offer
EFFECTIVE SEO CAMPAIGNS
We implement creative SEO campaigns that aim to meet and exceed your expectations in terms of business objectives; whether it’s ROI, leads or branding.
We understand your “big picture”. We know what role SEO plays in your digital strategy and offer a second look at your marketing plan to help you achieve your goals.
SOLUTIONS SUITED FOR YOUR REALITY
NWe offer a complete service adapted to your reality: from the management of campaigns to customers conversion tracking, communication of industry news and training of your teams. We offer the peace of mind of working with SEO experts.
HOW WE STAND OUT
CERTIFIED SEO EXPERTS
We are experts in organic search engine optimization (SEO). We have more than 15 years of experience in SEO and have implemented SEO strategies for several large organizations. In addition, we are certified in SEO by the Moz Academy.
We are implementing a “performance culture”. We analyze SEO data, both qualitatively and quantitatively. This allows us to continuously improve your performances.
DIRECTLY IN TOUCH WITH THE EXPERTS
We focus on customer relations. Your satisfaction is our priority. You can also count on our rigour, our collaborative spirit and our transparency. We work closely with your teams and we do it with a smile!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Each team and each agency has its own advantages. Generally speaking, here are the main advantages of working with an SEO agency:
- The team’s expertise and experience will save you the time to learn and train in SEO techniques. Therefore, you will be able to implement SEO strategies more quickly.
- Agencies know how to develop strategies and take them to a whole level, increasing their performance levels.
- Conducting SEO audits and prioritizing tasks to maximize their impact is time-consuming. Agencies dedicate all of their time to these tasks. You can concentrate on your core business!
- Agencies are always up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and create innovative strategies to meet Google’s quality expectations.
- The experts you’ll be working with will be happy to share their knowledge and tips to help you on your digital journey.
Technically, SEO costs nothing since it is about improving your search engine ranking in an organic way. However, if there is no media cost, other professional and technical costs are likely. Whether you choose to use a specialized SEO agency or to have this task performed by your internal team, the main cost will still be time and manpower. Moreover, you may want to consider investing in advanced SEO tools or other specialized partners, if required.
In all cases, an SEO mandate must be estimated in terms of the tasks to be accomplished and must stick to a measurable objective. At the very least, an SEO audit and keyword analysis are required in order to know the SEO opportunities to be exploited in strategy to implement.
In order for your website to be present and visible on the Internet, certain steps are taken by search engine robots:
- Skimming the Internet in search of content and new pages.
- Sorting and organizing the content found in several categories
- Ranking the content of each category according to its relevance and quality
When a user makes an online query via search engines, the search engine will search its directory for the pages that are most likely to match the user’s intention. The highest ranked links will then be displayed first to meet the initial query.
First of all, it is necessary to follow a precise methodology and not to skip steps, however tempting they may be. The key to success will then be to identify the points that need to be improved. You will have to prioritize this list according to the time available, resources needed and expected results.
- Evaluate your market: Define your objectives, identify the keywords that interest you and analyze the competition.
- Audit the situation: Delve into your SEO metrics to examine your technical (website settings) and practical (website content) performance.
- Optimize your SEO: Based on the results of your audit, you will need to improve your website as well as its settings and content.
- Optimize some more: Increase your optimizations through social media or inbound links.
- Measure relentlessly: Measure your results and build your analysis reports.
There are many factors that come into play in the ranking of your quality score on search engines. Here are the main factors:
- Authority score of your pages and your domain name
- Architecture of your website
- Website security and trust
- Quality of incoming links
- Relevance of keywords
- Qualité du contenu
- Quality of content
- Use of organizational tags and schema markers
- Responsiveness (mobile-ready design)
- Links to your social media and levels of social sharing
It will be necessary to export your website via tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs or SEMrush and use tools available through Google. Here are some points to consider:
- Make sure that your website has only one online indexable version
- Verify that there are no duplicates on your website, whether in terms of content, URLs, tags or other organizational markers
- Investigate possible indexing problems
- Examine whether your architecture is clear and efficient
- Determine whether each page is optimized for a unique keyword in a qualitative and user-friendly way
- Analyze your links so that they are not broken (page errors, bad redirections, outgoing links that no longer exist, etc.)
- Control the speed of your website
- Take a look at your inbound links
- Make sure your social media contacts share your content
- Identify the relevance of incoming queries with Search Console
- Explore Google Analytics data, such as bounce rates, time spent on your site, number of pages per session, percentage of new users, and most read/visited pages.
- Brand keywords: is the feeling good when typing the brand, does the knowledge graph appear, does a competitor try to position himself in SEM on my brand keyword, etc.?
- Google My Business: are listings well optimized, are the customer testimonials good, are we maximizing the use of Google My Business features, etc.?
- Youtube: do the titles of the videos incorporate keywords, do the videos have thumbnails, could the videos be segmented into smaller clips, is the geotagging information filled in, etc.?
SEO is all the effort you will make to be visible in an organic way on search engines. Like SEO, SEM also allows you to be visible on the same search engines but via advertising.
In both cases, it is about attracting traffic to your website. SEO is a longer term work than the SEM. The latter will allow you to generate results much faster. However, SEM is dependent on your media investment. As soon as you stop investing, your traffic will stop. SEO is, in fact, built for the long term, depending on the quality and consistency of your work.
However, one does not prevent the other. Results and key learnings from SEO can be used to improve the performance of SEM—and vice versa. Everything will depend on your time, short- and long-term goals and, of course, your budget.
When you take a close look at online user behaviour, you will quickly come to the conclusion that the vast majority of website traffic comes from organic searches.
When visitors have a need, they generally turn to a search engine in search of answers. With the right knowledge of your prospects’ intentions and the right SEO/SEM best practices, your website can better answer potential customers’ needs.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to the techniques or elements of natural referencing (SEO) specifically designed to favorably position a site in Google’s result pages responding to a local query.
There are many ways to use YouTube to optimize your SEO, here are some ideas:
- Length of the video: As with text-based articles, longer videos are likely to rank higher. Ideally, you should post a video that is at least 5 minutes long. It is also recommended to segment the videos into several videos in order to increase potential visibility of the videos.
- Optimize the title and description of the video: the more informative and richer they are, the more “confident” YouTube will be to classify your video according to your target keyword.
- Implement thumbnails: in a very basic way, by implementing an optimized thumbnail, you increase the CTR (click through rate) and thus the positioning of the videos on Youtube search pages.
- Video distribution: by distributing the videos, this has an impact on the “views”, a considerable optimization factor.