The objective of the Facebook Ads course is to be able to understand the strategy as well as properly manage Facebook and Instagram Ads campaigns. Choose Turko for developing your organization’s Facebook Ads skills today.
Our Facebook Ads course
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Awareness strategies and campaign examples
- Acquisition strategies (email) and examples
- Engagement strategies (share, likes, comments) and examples
- Which objective to choose (practical exercises)
- Install and configure the Facebook pixel
- Install and configure Facebook events
- Make an autoresponder in Facebook
- Anatomy of a landing page
- Facebook for business
- Ad Manager
- Power Editor
- “Insights” (competitors)
- Campaign structure
- The components of a good Facebook ad
- CPC vs CPM what to choose
- Performance reports
- How to perform an A/B test
- Facebook partner networks (Instagram and others)
- Bulk importer
- Lead Ads
- Catalog Ads
Our training courses
To be able to audit, analyze growth potential and prioritize potential actions in order to develop and implement a measurable SEO strategy.
- Introduction to SEO
- Keyword research
- Search Console and analysis tools
- Content analysis and site structure
- Technical analysis
- Inbound links and ranking factors
- Action plan
* Maximum for this training. The number of hours varies according to the desired modules.
What we offer
Cost-effective training programs
We understand your “big picture”. Our tailor-made training courses adapt to your digital transformation objectives. During the training, we offer concrete help on your campaigns to support you in the implementation of your marketing plan.
Solutions suited for your reality
Whether it is 1-on-1 coaching or in a group, we offer a program adapted to your reality by using your digital assets directly as examples. We make sure that the skills learned are aimed to accelerating your return to activities.
How we stand out
Pre filled submission application
When available, we look into the various subsidies available and gather the submission information for you. We will then tell you how to proceed with Service Québec (or other organizations).
We provide an environment that is conducive to learning and the development of new skills. We follow up on the academic progress of candidates.
Our trainers are first and foremost experienced technicians who work directly on digital campaigns. They are certified, experienced and available to help you.
What our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on the existing programs in place, please see the official page on the site of the Government of Quebec.
- Self-employed workers (incorporated or unincorporated) with employees
- Social economy enterprises
- Non-profit and community organizations active in communities
- Employee and employer associations
- Professional associations
- Employer groups
- Workers’ organisations
For more information on the program, please see the official page on the site of the Government of Quebec.
Each training has a predefined plan, which includes several modules, so that we can offer you a complete training if you do not have a specific request.
However, all our training courses are customizable and can be adapted to the specific needs of your team. Contact us for a free detailed quote.
We admit from 1 to 10 people for each training course.
Digital marketing agency professionals understand your challenges as well as your online marketing needs. In fact, they’ve already acquired the skills and knowledge you’re looking for. You’ll benefit from their extensive digital experience and technical tips and tricks. Digital agencies are always informed and up-to-date with the latest trends in their industry; they will be able to train you on the most recent platforms and best practices. Finally, you won’t just benefit from the experience of one trainer. In fact, you will take advantage of the know-how of an entire team that you can access throughout your training.
Fill out the application form by clicking on the button at the very top or bottom of the page.
Then, if you are eligible, we will quickly get in touch with you and schedule an appointment to explain the next steps.