Google Tag Manager course
Choose Turko for your digital marketing training. Over 225 hours of training for all levels. We look at the financing options and we prepare the file for you if possible. Check out our various training programs!
The objective of the Google Tag Manager course is to be able to use Tag Manager to configure pixels, Google Analytics events and other tracking configurations. Choose Turko for developing your organization’s Google Tag Manager skills today.
Our Google Tag Manager course
- What is Google Tag Manager
- How Tag Manager works
- Configuration of Tag Manager
- The notion of tag, trigger, variable
- Introduction to the “datalayer” variable
- Navigation in Tag Manager
- The preview function
- The publish function
- The “admin” interface, access rights, account view, environments
- How to import or export Tag Manager data
- Tags examples: Tag – Google Analytics, Tag – Link clicks, Tag – Form submission
- Triggers examples: Trigger – All pages, Trigger – Link clicks, Trigger – Form submit
- Introduction to variables
- Types of variables: Constant, system, custom and user variables
- Configure Facebook Ads conversion goals
- Configure Google Ads conversion goals
- Configure remarketing in Google Ads
- Configure Bing Ads conversion goals
- Configure Google Analytics conversion goals
- Configure events in Google Analytics
- Configure E-Commerce in Google Analytics
- Configure Hotjar
Our training courses
To be able to audit, analyze growth potential and prioritize potential actions in order to develop and implement a measurable SEO strategy.
- Introduction to SEO
- Keyword research
- Search Console and analysis tools
- Content analysis and site structure
- Technical analysis
- Inbound links and ranking factors
- Action plan
* Maximum for this training. The number of hours varies according to the desired modules.
What we offer
Cost-effective training programs
We understand your “big picture”. Our tailor-made training courses adapt to your digital transformation objectives. During the training, we offer concrete help on your campaigns to support you in the implementation of your marketing plan.
Solutions suited for your reality
Whether it is 1-on-1 coaching or in a group, we offer a program adapted to your reality by using your digital assets directly as examples. We make sure that the skills learned are aimed to accelerating your return to activities.
How we stand out
Pre filled submission application
When available, we look into the various subsidies available and gather the submission information for you. We will then tell you how to proceed with Service Québec (or other organizations).
We provide an environment that is conducive to learning and the development of new skills. We follow up on the academic progress of candidates.
Our trainers are first and foremost experienced technicians who work directly on digital campaigns. They are certified, experienced and available to help you.
What our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on the existing programs in place, please see the official page on the site of the Government of Quebec.
- Self-employed workers (incorporated or unincorporated) with employees
- Social economy enterprises
- Non-profit and community organizations active in communities
- Employee and employer associations
- Professional associations
- Employer groups
- Workers’ organisations
For more information on the program, please see the official page on the site of the Government of Quebec.
Each training has a predefined plan, which includes several modules, so that we can offer you a complete training if you do not have a specific request.
However, all our training courses are customizable and can be adapted to the specific needs of your team. Contact us for a free detailed quote.
We admit from 1 to 10 people for each training course.
Digital marketing agency professionals understand your challenges as well as your online marketing needs. In fact, they’ve already acquired the skills and knowledge you’re looking for. You’ll benefit from their extensive digital experience and technical tips and tricks. Digital agencies are always informed and up-to-date with the latest trends in their industry; they will be able to train you on the most recent platforms and best practices. Finally, you won’t just benefit from the experience of one trainer. In fact, you will take advantage of the know-how of an entire team that you can access throughout your training.
Fill out the application form by clicking on the button at the very top or bottom of the page.
Then, if you are eligible, we will quickly get in touch with you and schedule an appointment to explain the next steps.