How we helped Flexpipe generate over one million in revenues
Discover how Turko Marketing enabled a rapidly expanding company to generate qualified traffic and acquire all the knowledge necessary to take charge of the development of its search engine optimization (SEO) on the Web
Flexpipe is a Quebec company specializing in modular products. For more than 10 years, it has offered customized handling solutions that allow companies to increase the efficiency of their production lines while reducing costs. Flexpipe is established in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
- Implement sound SEO foundations for the Flexpipe website and train internal teams so that they can become autonomous in tasks related to search engine optimization
- Increase Flexpipe’s visibility when it comes to various targeted terms for the Canadian and U.S. markets
- Discover new SEO opportunities using keyword research and analysis
- Improve geolocation for each region where Flexpipe distributes its products
- Stimulate online sales for the U.S. market
- Improve the user experience of Flexpipe’s ecommerce website for foreign users
- Design a paid traffic strategy to increase the market share of targeted keywords and improve the conversion rate from pay-per-click (PPC)
We conducted keyword research, followed by competitor analysis for important keywords (high search volume, buyer intent, competitor brand).
We then rolled out a strategy, drawing inspiration from high-performance content produced by competitors and aligned with the client’s needs.
We offered full support during the client’s content production (SEO assistance, coordination of content writing, integration assistance, spontaneous consultation).
After analyzing competitors’ inbound links, we implemented a strategy to create new backlinks to the Flexpipe website.
- Positioning ourselves on the 1stresearch engine results page (SERP) for searches carried out with the name of competing companies
- Targeting keywords where Flexpipe manages to present a unique value proposition. The result? An increase in the conversion of sales generated by this qualified traffic.
- SEO strategy
- Content marketing
- Website optimization
- Google Ads/Bing Ads
- Google Shopping
- Facebook Ads/YouTube Ads