10 interesting links on April 17th
Keep up with us on “The Friday recap” to keep you informed every week about the news related to covid-19 and digital marketing in Quebec.
April 17, 2020
Here is our selection for this Friday, April 17, 2020:
- Global Web Index has published a on how brands should react to the crisis.
- Adobe reveals some Covid-19 figures on the impact of electronic commerce.
- The digital agency Adviso wrote an article on: Covid-19 has boosted e-commerce by 118% in Quebec.
- The travel industry was one of the first to be affected during this pandemic, according to searchenginejournal.com.
- The government of Quebec has announced the launch of the Le Panier Bleu, an online initiative to promote local purchasing in the province.
- The city of Montreal offers emergency financial support to support businesses, non-profit organizations and the self-employed.
- The digital agency Adviso performed live on the challenges of local commerce in Quebec.
- References from the Google Ads industry will help you keep abreast of new changes and trends that advertisers are experiencing on the largest online advertising platform, according to wordstream.com.
- The Concerted Actions for Job Retention Program (PACME) offers direct support to companies experiencing a reduction in their activities, due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- MOZ launches its SEO courses for free on their academy site https://academy.moz.com/.